BPSC Complete Study Notes 2019
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has declared the result of BPSC PCS Prelims Exam 2018 on the official website, bpsc.bih.nic. Candidates who had appeared in BPSC 64th Civil Services Prelims 2018 exam conducted on December 16, 2018 can check their result directly through the official website of BPSC. The examination was held on December 16, at 808 examination centres in the state.
This year, around 5 lakh candidates took the BPSC PCS exam. 2 lakh 95 thousand 444 candidates had taken the Prelims test out of which 19 thousand 109 candidates have qualified.
The qualified candidates will appear in the BPSC 64th Mains exam in July 2019.
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack (Pre & Main both) : 6500/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India to select applicants for civil service jobs in the Indian state of Bihar according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation. Article 320 and 321 of the Constitution of India prescribes the mandate of the State Public Service Commissions, which are:
1. Recruitment by conduct of Competitive Examinations/through interviews to the services of the State Government.
2. Advising the State Gov. on the suitability of officers on appointment on promotion as well as transfer from one service to the other.
3. Advising the State Gov. on the matters related with recruitment to various services and posts, framing and amendment of recruitment Rules.
4. Advising the State Gov. in all disciplinary cases relating to different civil services.
5. Advising the State Gov. in the matter of grant of extraordinary pension, reimbursement of legal expenses, etc.
6. Advising the State Government on any matter referred to the Commission by the Governor of Bihar.
बिहार लोक सेवा आयोग (बीपीएससी) ने संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (यूपीएससी) के तर्ज पर अपनी परीक्षाओं का वािर्षक कैलेंडर तैयार कर लिया है. अब हर वर्ष बीपीएससी की संयुक्त प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा का विज्ञापन जून महीने में जारी होगा. इसकी प्रारंभिक परीक्षा (पीटी) सितंबर महीने में आयोजित की जायेगी, जबकि अगले साल जुलाई में अंतिम रिजल्ट का प्रकाशन कर दिया जायेगा.
यानी 13 महीने में भरती प्रक्रिया पूरी कर ली जायेगी. परीक्षा कैलेंडर के अनुसार संयुक्त प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा के लिए विभिन्न विभागों से 30 अप्रैल तक अधियाचना मांगी जायेगी.
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is to recruit 642 vacancies through 60th To 62nd Common Combined Examination. Online Admit card for filling up above mentioned vacancies is available from 20th January 2017. Apart from various other vacancies, there are 244 posts for Bihar Administrative Services, 175 posts for Rajasva Adhikari and 73 posts for Vanijyakar Aayukt to be filled by BPSC 60th to 62nd recruitment notification.
Recruitment is made by two methods : First is Direct recruitment and second is Promotional recruitment.
Direct Recruitment: Direct recruitment is made mainly by way of conducting competitive examination in which the selection is done on the basis of either of the following procedures.
1. Preliminary Test
2. Written Examination, and
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
64th BPSC Prelims Exam Complete study Notes available @ 3000/-
BPSC Main Exam Compulsory Papers
(GS papers I & II+General Hindi+Bihar GK+Yearly Current Affairs)
Complete study Notes discounted price @ 3000/-
Each optional subjects both papers price @ 2000/-
Combo Pack (Pre & Main both) : 6500/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput