NABARD Development Asst. Exam
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Development Assistant, Development Assistant (Hindi) vacancies.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Revised Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 2000/-
Read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
- For For SC/ ST/PWBD/EX-S: Rs. 50/-
- For All Others: Rs. 450/-
- Payment Mode: through Online by using Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Remember these Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 14-09-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 02-10-2019
- Date for Preliminary Online Examination: 20-10-2019
- Date for Mains Exam: 29-11-2019
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2019)
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
NABARD Development Assistant Examination Pattern
The selection process will involve Online Exam to be conducted in two phases :
Phase I – Preliminary
Phase II – Main Exam
- Only those candidates who score sufficiently high in both, individual tests & in aggregate, shall be shortlisted for Main Examination.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the stages. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
- The Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the online Main examination in the order of merit and biometric verification.
NABARD Development Assistant Exam Syllabus
Preliminary Exam :
Test of English Language
Reading Comprehension, Cloze Test, Error Spotting, Sentence Improvement, Fillers, Para Jumbles, Odd One Out, Correct Usage, Paragraph Completion, Vocabulary based questions, Synonyms/ Antonyms, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Word/Phrase Replacement.
Test of Reasoning
Syllogisms, Seating Arrangement, Inequalities, Machine Input-Output, Comparison, Data Sufficiency, Blood Relation, Puzzles – Box based, Floor, Calendar, Day/Months based, etc., Scheduling, Directions and Distances, Ordering and Ranking, Coding and Decoding, Coded Inequalities, Statement and Conclusion/Course of Action, Miscellaneous.
Test of Numerical Ability
Data Interpretation (Charts and Graphs: Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart; Tabular; Caselet; Mixed DI), Simplification/Approximation, Mensuration, Mixture and Allegations, Quadratic Equation, Number Series, Miscellaneous Questions (Time, Average, Percentage, Ratio Proportion, Age, Probability, Simple and Compound Interest, Permutation and Combination, Profit and Loss), etc.
Main Examination :
Negative Marking: There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests in both the phases. 1/4th mark will be deducted as penalty for each wrong answer.
Test of Reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
- Blood Relation
- Direction Sense
- Verbal Reasoning
- Machine Input Output
- Order & Ranking
- Data Sufficiency
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Number Series
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit, Loss & Discount
- Mixture & Allegations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Speed, Time & Distance
General Awareness (with special reference to Agriculture, Rural Development and Banking)
- Current Affairs for last 6 months – Download Free BOLT
- Questions from Banking & Finance
- New Appointments, Awards & Honours
- Static GK
- Topics like Agriculture & Rural Development, Soil & Water Conversation, Water Resources, Farm and Agri-Engineering, Plantation & Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Forestry, Agriculture Extensions, Ecology and Climate Change, Rural banking and financial institutions in India, Scenario of Indian Agriculture, Genetically Modified Crops, etc.
History of Computers, Internet, Hardware, Software, Database Management System, MS Office (Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint), Computer Virus, Network Security, File Extensions, Important Shortcuts, and Abbreviations, etc
Test of English Language (Descriptive)
- Essay Writing
- Report / Letter Writing
Complete Study Notes available @ 2000/-
(For subscribe study notes, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI