Haryana Police Recruitment
Haryana Staff Selection Commission will begin the application process of Haryana Police Recruitment Exam in April 2020 on their official site, i.e. hryssc.in. HSSC will conduct Haryana Police Recruitment Exam 2020 to shortlist candidates to fill 7100 vacancies for the post of Constable and Sub Inspector. The application form for Haryana Police exam will be available in the month of April and October 2020.
Revised Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
For sure selection read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are the first thing that any applicant should check before applying for an exam. Eligibility Criteria for Haryana Police Recruitment is mentioned below:
|Age as on June 1, 2020||18 – 25 years||21 – 27 years|
|Educational Qualification||12th Class and Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects||Graduation and Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects|
Note: Candidates belonging to reserved categories will be given upper age relaxation as per government rules.
Apart from educational qualification, age limit, candidates also must qualify the Physical Measurement Criteria in order to be eligible for the recruitment. The following table describes the Physical Screening and Measurement requirement for HSSC Police Recruitment 2020:
|Haryana Police Recruitment Physical Measurement and Screening Tests|
Unreserved – 83 cm (unexpanded), 87 cm (expanded)
Reserved – 81 cm (unexpanded), 85 cm (expanded)
Unreserved – 170 cm
Reserved – 168
Unreserved – 158 cm
Reserved – 156 cm
|Race||2.5 Kms in 12 minutes||1 Km in 6 minutes|
How to Apply for Haryana Police Recruitment 2020?
The step-by-step application process for the Haryana Police recruitment 2020 is mentioned below. Candidates should note that the application form for Haryana Police vacancy 2020 can be filled in online mode only on HSSC official website.
Follow these steps to fill the Haryana Police application form:
- Visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. hssc.gov.in.
- Now click on the link “Click Here for Haryana Police Recruitment”.
- After that click on the “Haryana Police New Vacancy 2020”.
- A new tab will open the Haryana Police application form.
- Now, you’ll need to fill the complete details and upload the required documents.
- Post submitting the filled form, candidates have to pay application fees as per their category.
The Application Form and payment receipt copies should be downloaded for future references
Haryana Police Recruitment Application Fees can be paid through net banking or e-challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank.
General – INR 100
Haryana Resident – INR 50
Non-Resident of Haryana – INR 100
Reserved – INR 13
General – 150
Reserved – INR 25
Documents to be Uploaded with Application Form
Candidates have to upload certain documents while filling the application form. The list is mentioned below:
- Scanned copy of Matriculation certificate clearly showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned copy of category certificate.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile certificate.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
- Scanned copies of all higher education and experience supporting documents.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 Exam Pattern
Haryana Police Recruitment Exam will have an offline/OMR based test having multiple choice questions. The Exam Pattern for the same is as follows:
- There shall be one composite paper carrying 100 questions.
- Each question shall carry 0.80 marks and thus total marks will be 80.
- There is no negative marking.
- The duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- The medium of examination will be Hindi and English.
The Haryana Police Paper syllabus will include questions from General studies, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Reasoning, Current affairs, Numerical ability, General science, Aptitude etc.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. The merit list for the Haryana Police 2020 will be based on performance in the written test. The selection process includes the following processes:
- Knowledge Test (Written test)
- Physical Measurement Test
- Physical Screening Test
- Scrutiny of Documents
- Merit List
All the candidates who have qualified the written test are called for Physical Screening Test and Physical Measurement Test. While making the final merit list following marks distribution will be considered:
|Selection Criteria||Maximum Marks|
|Written Exam||80 Marks|
|Physical Measurement and Screening Test||Qualifying in Nature|
|Higher Education||7 Marks|
|NCC Certificate||3 Marks|
At the time of document verification, the candidates are supposed to bring their original documents along with their self-attested copies.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Exam Complete Study Notes
available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI