J&K Judicial Services Exam 2019
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has postponed the written test for Civil Service (Judicial) Competitive Examination, which was scheduled to be held on 28th May 2017.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Revised Study Notes Price : Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
For sure selection read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
According to a statement issued by the secretary of J&KPSC, the new date for the written test for Compulsory Paper-III of J&K Civil Service (Judicial) Competitive Examination would be notified separately.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus like Acts and Laws, Jurisprudence, International Organizations, Indian ConstitutionTransfer of Property Act, Indian Evidence Act, Indian Penal Code, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure CodeLaw of Contract, Current International Affairs.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. For preliminary examinations, we have to have an overview of the subjects and good knowledge about the landmark cases and the history of legal setup in India and abroad. For example, Who was the first Chief Justice of India? Where is the International Court of Justice situated? How many judges are there in the ICJ? etc. Illustrations and important provios should never be ignored.
2. Along with the Law syllabus (which is different for different states), you will have papers for Hindi and English. These will include Essays, Comprehension, Proverbs and Grammer etc.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. The judicial examinations are easy to crack provided you have studied and understood the core principles of law. I am here to help you try and recognise these as well as provide free sample question papers, previous years question papers(solved) and any other information that you will require to prepare for the examinations.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
J&K Judicial Services (Prelims) Exam complete study notes @ 3000/-
J&K Judicial Services (Main) Exam complete study notes @ 4000/-
COMBO PACK (Pre & main both) available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI