Manipal PMT Exam 2019
Manipal PMT or Manipal Pre Medical Test is conducted by Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination. This examination is conducted by this University for inviting applications from all those candidates who wish to join medical programs offered by the University. A deemed status was gained by this University in the year. The University is known for offering academic excellence. A wide spectrum of programs is offered by this University. Through this examination, the programs offered are MBBS and BDS in various colleges and institutes affiliated to this excellent University. For appearing for this examination, the interested candidates should fill Manipal PMT Application Form.
Manipal Pre Medical Test acronym as Manipal PMT is one of the most sort after Medical Entrance Tests of North East India. It is taken by the Tripura University for admitting candidates in M.B.B.S. - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and B.D.S. - Bachelor of Dental Surgery course in the various colleges affiliated with it.
The Online Entrance Exam is Conducted for admission to MBBS, BDS,B. Pharma, Pharm.D. Manipal Provides 100% free scholarships to meritorious students.Admission to the courses will be done on the basis of All India Manipal University Online Entrance Test (AIMUOET). Admissions to MBBS and BDS courses are done only on basis of rank in All India Manipal University ONLINE Entrance Test.
Revised Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Sample Covers for errorfree, revised & updated study notes
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by going through official website link of University i.e. http://www.manipal.edu/Admissions/pages/applicationform.aspx. Now they need to download the application form. Candidates must provide all genuine details prescribed in the form.
Candidates must be fulfilled by candidates while applying for the Manipal PMT 2019 are listed belowFor the MBBS admission
1. Interested candidates must have completed 10+2 or higher secondary examination from a recognized board/institute before applying for Manipal PMT 2019.
They must hold at least 55% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) discipline.
Aspirants must have completed the 17 years of their age on 31 December of examination year for participating Manipal PMT exam 2019.
Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.Kasturba Medical College (KMC), Manipal was established in 1953 andd provides MBBS Degree.
It was established as the first self financing medical college in the private sector.
Today the college consistently ranks amongst the top ten medical colleges in the country.
KMC is recognized by the Medical Council India (MCI).
Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore.
Manipal College of Dental Sciences, Mangalore.
Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manipal.
Syllabus of Manipal PMT Examination
In the examination, questions from Class XIth and Class XIIth will be asked in subjects- Physics, Biology and Chemistry
The paper will be Objective type in which multiple choice questions will be asked# Number of questions asked- 240 questions
Subject wise marks distribution– Biology subject- 80 questions– Chemistry subject- 60 questions– Physics subject- 60 questions– English and General Awareness- 40 Questions
Duration of the Exam- 150 minutes
The tentative examination dates will fall in the month of June every year
The form for applying for the examination can be downloaded from the official website of the University at- www.manipal.edu
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the medical entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your medical entrance examinations. These common medical entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any medical entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise.
3. While preparing for the NEET or other medical entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the medical exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the medical entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other medical entrance exams.
Manipal PMT Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI