AIPVT Exam 2019
All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) is a very popular test conducted by the Veterinary Council of India. The test is conducted for the candidates seeking admissions into the programs B.V.SC. and A.H. The seats that get filled through this test comprises of 15% of Pan India (the state of Jammu and Kashmir is an exception) and 85% of the state quota seats in the respective states.
The application form for AIPVT 2019 will be available from 22nd January 2019.
The admit card for AIPVT 2019 will be available from 9th April 2019.
The exam takes place once in a year and the application process starts from the second week of January.
AIPVT will be taking place on 9th May 2019.
The candidates who desire to take admissions in the well-respected program can have all the information about the test in this article in regards to the eligibility, exam dates, results, counselling, and the admission process and the syllabus on which the test will be based.
Through AIPVT, Veterinary Council of India (VCI) offers admission for B.V. Sc. and Animal husbandry Courses under 15% All India Quota and the rest of 85 % under the state wise quota of the participating colleges.
Remember these dates
AIPVT 2019 Online application form commences from : 22nd January 2019
AIPVT 2019 Online application form closing date : 8th March 2019
AIPVT 2019 Admit Card Available From : 9th April 2019
AIPVT 2019 Examination Date : 9th May 2019
AIPVT 2019 Result : 30th May 2019
AIPVT 2019 Counselling : 2nd August 2019
Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
The Veterinary Council of India (VCI) is the respective authority that conducts this exam in the month of May and online application procedure for the same starts from January onwards. In this post we are elaborating all possible information related to the test so that its aspirants would not have to face any sort of hassle while appearing in the test.
Syllabus for AIPVT 2019
As of now, there is no specific syllabus that could be recommended to the students to prepare for the exam. The questions will, however, be taken from the 11th and 12th streams falling under the patterns similar to the ones such as +2, intermediate, pre-medical. The books will be issued from NCERT or CBSE will be very useful for preparation. The syllabus that the students need to prepare for AIPVT 2019 is mentioned below.
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Redox Reactions
- s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Some p- Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
- Ecology And environment
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the medical entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your medical entrance examinations. These common medical entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any medical entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise.
3. While preparing for the NEET or other medical entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the medical exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the medical entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other medical entrance exams.
AIPVT Exam Complete Study Notes
available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI