MGIMS Wardha PMT 2019
Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha conducts MGIMS PMT 2019 to screen students for its MBBS course. MGIMS is the only hospital in India to be started by Mahatama Gandhi - Father of our nation - at his karmabhoomi Sevagram. It has the distinction of being the first rural medical college of India and has won A grade rating by NAAC.
MGIMS follows a unique code of conduct where non-vegetarian food, alcohol and tobacco are a taboo and students are expected to wear hand-woven khadi, do shramdan and attend all-religion prayer on every Friday evening.
Besides MBBS, the institute offers postgraduate degrees and diplomas in 20 disciplines. At present, 18 of the PG medical departments are recognised by the Medical Council India (MCI). PhDs are also available in nine medical departments that are recognised by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik (MUHS). A separate exam is held for admission to postgraduate courses of MGIMS.
The first MBBS batch was admitted to MGMIS in 2012. Since then, no. of MBBS seats at MGIMS has increased from 65 to 100. Wardha Medical Entrance 2019 leads to admission to these 100 MBBS seats at Wardha Medical College.
Procedure for obtaining Application Form
1. The permission for admitting 100 students has been given by Government of India vide their letter no – U-12012/37/2015-MF (P II) dated 4th August, 2015 for Academic year 2015 -16. The admission on the increased seat for the year 2016 - 17 are subject to the renewal from Medical Council of India and Government of India.
2. Candidates seeking admission to M.B.B.S. course of MGIMS can obtain Prospectus and Application form
(a) Either by paying only Rs 5000 in cash at the Cash counter of Account Section in premises of Administrative Complex of KHS and MGIMS.
(b) or by paying Rs. 5000 to State Bank of India through bank challan.
(c) If the candidate wants to submit the fee by bank challan he should click the link of the bank challan (given below), fill the information required and submit it.
(d) Candidate should mention full name address with pin code number on which the candidate wants to receive the prospectus and phone number for communication in the space provided on the challan form so that the prospectus can be sent to the given address.
(e) The candidate is required to take a printout of the saved copy in landscape on A4 size paper and has to visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for submission of the required charges.
(f) The Challan form is in three copies and the candidate has to send one original paid copy of the challan form to the “Dean, Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sevagram, 442102” by speed post.3. The prospectus will be sent to the candidate on receipt of the copy of the challan stamped paid by the bank.
4. The Institute will not be responsible for delay/loss in transit of application form due to postal problem or incorrect address without pin code provided on the challan form by the applicant.
5. The cost of application form is same for all the candidates.
6. Fee once submitted for purchasing the prospectus will neither be carried forward to a future date nor refunded under any circumstances. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn
7. Candidates should go through the Prospectus carefully for eligibility criteria, scheme, pattern of examination etc before contacting the Institute for any queries. Queries pertaining to eligibility and other issues will only be entertained if the information requested is not given in the Prospectus.
8. Incomplete applications or applications not in accordance with instructions will not be considered and are liable to be rejected. The examination fee will not be refunded in such cases.
Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Students who are seeking for taking admissions in the MBBS/BDS can check the details of the, Eligibility criteria, Exam pattern and marking criteria from the information as given below :
Interested candidates have to satisfy below conditions in order to appear for MGIMS PMT 2016.
• Candidate must have completed 17years of their age and born before 31st December of the year of MGIMS Wardha PMT 2016.
• The applicant should have qualified 12th level examination under the Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or correspondent examination of any recognized Board or any Indian University with Physics, English, Chemistry and Biology.
• The applicant must have acquired at least of 50% marks (40% for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ NT/ VJ/ OBC) taken together in Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the medical entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your medical entrance examinations. These common medical entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any medical entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise.
3. While preparing for the NEET or other medical entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the medical exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the medical entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other medical entrance exams.
MGIMS Wardha PMT Exam Complete Study Notes
available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput