AFMC MBBS Exam 2019
Those Candidates, seeking admission to MBBS programme offered by AFMC (Armed Forces Medical Colleges) Pune, would be carefull that their admission will be done through NEET 2017 as well as separatly. However, candidates will have to apply separately for AFMC MBBS, whose application will be released by Armed Forces Medical Colleges in the month of April, 2017.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Candidates, who have cleared qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English, along with securing, 60% marks in aggregate in three science subjects and 50% marks in English and each Science subject separately, are eligible.
AFMC will prepare merit list which will include names of candidates who appeared in NEET exam and applied for AFMC. Further candidates will have to attend the interview on scheduled date. Separate intimation regarding interview schedule will be provided to candidates thru their respective email ID.
All shortlisted candidates will be further invited to attend the Test of Login and Reasoning (ToELR), English Language, Comprehension, Psychological assessment cum interview and medical test which will be held either in the month of June or July, 2017.
• Verification of Documents: At the time of admission candidates will have to produce their NEET exam admit card, original mark sheets, online application copy and other necessary documents.
• Medical Exam: Further candidates will have to attend the medical exam according to the given schedule.
Candidates will be eligible for getting admission into MBBS programme only if they are eligible according to the norms specified below:
• Candidates should be residents of India. Foreign national who is from Indian origin, he/she will become eligible for admission only once he/she obtain Indian citizenship or in respect of whom, the Ministry of Home Affairs release a eligibility certificate.
• Only unmarried candidates are eligible. Getting married during the programme duration will not be allowed.
• Criteria for candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent: Candidates’ minimum age should be minimum 17 years and maximum age should not be 22 years.
• Candidates who have cleared B.Sc exam or appearing for: Candidate’s maximum age should not be 24 years.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the medical entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your medical entrance examinations. These common medical entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any medical entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise.
3. While preparing for the NEET or other medical entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the medical exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the medical entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other medical entrance exams.
AFMC MBBS Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI