Kerala Judicial Services Exam 2021
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil judge. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for judicial services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
Revised Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
The judicial services Examination will be held in three stages :(I) Preliminary Examination (II) Main (Written) Examination and (III) Interview.
The first stage is for fresh law graduates through an entrance exam conducted by the respective state public service commissions or the High Court (Delhi). The syllabus for these exams can be found on the website of the commissions and includes law subjects along with English, general knowledge and the local language of the state.
The second level through which you may join the judicial service is known as the Higher Judicial Service (HJS) exam. This service is open for lawyers with a certain prescribed minimum years of litigating practice, usually seven. Applicants have to appear for a competitive examination for entry to the HJS the syllabus for which is similar to the one described above. The advantage with this option is that if selected the applicant gets posted as an additional district judge which significantly hastens promotional prospects.
The subordinate judiciary has a fixed quota (which varies with each High Court) for elevation to the High Court. Towards this end the prospects of HJS members are better since they get senior posts at a younger age. The flip side however, is that it is relatively more difficult to clear the HJS exam (seats being lesser) as well as to prepare for it. Having practiced for seven or more years, a lawyer may find it tough to prepare for a competitive examination-as opposed to appearing for one just after graduation.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus like Acts and Laws, Jurisprudence, International Organizations, Indian ConstitutionTransfer of Property Act, Indian Evidence Act, Indian Penal Code, Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure CodeLaw of Contract, Current International Affairs.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
11. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
12. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Kerala Judicial Services (Prelims) Exam complete study notes @ 3000/-
Kerala Judicial Services (Main) Exam complete study notes @ 4000/-
COMBO PACK (Pre & main both) available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe study notes, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI