Kerala PSC Study Notes 2021
Kerala PSC LDC Answer Key 2017 Download for 17th June examination held in Trivandrum, Malappuram, Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Cut off Marks, Solution Key check at keralapsc.gov.in
Clerical job is monotonous. Look at these numbers before falling back upon that old refrain. 3,98,385: Candidates appearing for LDC exam conducting by the Kerala PSC in Thiruvananthapuram and Malappuram on Saturday. 17,94,091: Total number of candidates for LDC posts in the four-phased examination concluding in August.
Revised Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Read errorfree, revised & updated study notes
Kerala PSC (Public Service Commission) is inviting candidates for 117 posts. Details are available on Kerala’s PSC’s official website, keralapsc.gov.in.
Applications will be accepted online till June 14. Candidates have to be 20 to 31 years old and should have a graduate degree from a recognised university or institute.
The posts are for village field assistant, higher secondary school teacher, medical officer, police constable, driver, pharmacist, math lecturer, assistant professors in infectious disease, gastroenterology, lower division clerk, and laboratory technical assistant, various media reports say.
A written test for the posts is mandatory after which candidates will have to appear for an interview.
Kerala Administrative Exam Pattern
Kerala Public Service Commission exam is conducted in three phases : preliminary, mains and Interview.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Kerala PSC Prelims Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 3000/-
Kerala PSC Main Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 4000/-
COMBO PACK (Pre & main both) available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe study notes, deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- Phone Pay / Google Pay / Paytm
at this no. 8756987953
Pay through UPI