HPAS Exam 2019 Study Notes
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has released notification for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service Combined Competitive Exam (HPAS CCE) Examination 2018. Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete details of Himachal Administrative Service 2018.
हिमाचल प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग ने डिस्ट्रिक्ट कंट्रोलर, बीडीओ, उप-पुलिस अधीक्षक, तहसीलदार, इत्यादि पद के लिए वैकेंसी निकाली हैं। आवेदन के लिए अंतिम तारीख 20 जनवरी रखी गई है। उम्मीदवार निर्धारित वेबसाइट पर क्लिक करके ऑनलाइन माध्यम से आवेदन प्रक्रिया पूरी करें और आगे की चयन प्रक्रिया के लिए आवेदन पत्र का प्रिंटआउट सुरक्षित रख लें।
कुल पदः 31
पदों का विवरण: डिस्ट्रिक्ट कंट्रोलर, बीडीओ, उप-पुलिस अधीक्षक, तहसीलदार, इत्यादि।
शैक्षणिक योग्यता: न्यूनतम मान्यताप्राप्त संस्थान से किसी भी विधा में डिग्री।
आयु सीमा: 21-35 वर्ष
ऐसे करें आवेदनः उम्मीदवार निर्धारित वेबसाइट पर क्लिक करके ऑनलाइन माध्यम से आवेदन प्रक्रिया पूरी करें।
उम्मीदवार आगे की चयन प्रक्रिया के लिए आवेदन पत्र का प्रिंटआउट सुरक्षित रख लें।
अंतिम तिथिः 20 जनवरी, 2018
शुल्कः हि. प्र. के पूर्व कर्मचारी- निःशुल्क, हि.प्र. के SC/ST/OBC वर्ग के लिए 100 रुपये और अन्य वर्ग के लिए 400 रुपये।
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 7500/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Selection Process : Candidates selection will be made on the basis of marks obtained in Written Examination (Preliminary & Main Examination) which will be followed by Personal Interview.
It consisting of 02 papers based on objective type questions will be held. The duration of Papers I (General Studies) and II (Aptitude Test) is of two hours each. Both Paper I and Paper II shall be of 200 marks and there shall be 100 multiple choice type questions.
This preliminary examination will consist of two objective type papers (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 400 marks.
Negative Marking: There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate. For each wrong answer one third of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Preliminary Exam : Paper I – General Studies 200 Marks
Paper II – Aptitude Test 200 Marks
Main Written Examination
The candidate shall specify in his/her application form the optional subject he/she desire to take. He /She may intimate any change of his/her intention to the Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission not later than the last date prescribed for the receipt of Application. A candidate shall answer the Optional Paper in English or in Hindi as per his/her option.
The compulsory and optional subjects and maximum marks fixed for each Subject shall be as shown in the statement below:-
General Studies – I 200
General Studies – II 200
General Studies – II 200
Optional Subject (One)
Paper I 100
Paper II 100
Viva-Voce 150 Marks
The total number of candidate to be called for interview/personality test on the basis of written examination, shall not exceed three (3) times the number of the vacancies notified for recruitment through that examination.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
HPAS Prelims Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 4000/-
HPAS Main Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 4000/-
HPAS COMBO PACK (Pre cum Main) available @ 7500/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput