Punjab PMET Exam 2019
MET is referred as Punjab Medical Entrance Test this exam is conducted by the same as Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. Through this exam, candidates can get admission to MBBS and BDS courses in most of the medical and dental colleges of Punjab. This entrance exam will be held for all categories including NRI seats.
Remember these dates
Events of PMET 2019 Dates Release of application June 2019 Last date for online application form submission 2nd week of July 2019 Last date for depositing fee 2nd week July 2019 Display of Provisional Merit List 3rd week of week July 2019 Online filling/submission of counselling form (1st round) 3rd week of July 2019 Display of result of 1st round Last week of July 2019 Date of joining the allotted college to Last week July 2019 Online filling/submission of counselling form (2nd round) 2nd week of August 2019 Display of result of 2nd round 3rd week of August 2019 Date of joining the allotted college to last week of August 2019 Physical counselling (mop up round) last week of August 2019
Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, PMET (Punjab Medical Entrance Test) is a top known entrance examination of India by qualifying which candidates can get admission to several undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BAMS, BDS and BHMS.
Following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled by all candidates who have desire to appear in PMET exam year :
1. Candidates must have residency of Punjab state.
2. Age of candidates should not be less than 17 years.
3. Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent exam with subjects i.e. Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
4. Candidates must have finished their senior secondary education from a school in Punjab.
Furnished below is the exam patter for PMET exam 2017; please take a look.
• There will be 200 objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be asked in the exam.
• The total exam duration will be for 150 minutes.
• Questions pattern will be completed based on class 11th and class 12th.
Punjab PMET Eligibility 2019
To apply for PMET 2019 Entrance Exam candidates have to look at full eligibility criteria.
Take a look at PMET 2019 eligibility criteria whether they are eligible to apply or not.
- Candidates should have to complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st of December of the year of admission.
- The candidates must have passed the 12th examination with physics, chemistry and biology/biotechnology and English individual is optional with 50% marks in aggregate (45% for locomotion disable and 40% for SC/BC).
- The candidates should be bonafide of Punjab state.
- The candidates should have passed the 12th examination from the school located in Punjab or Chandigarh.
- Wards of defence/military/paramilitary personal posted in Punjab are also eligible.
- Defence/military/paramilitary personnel posted in Punjab and then posted to another state while their children took the 12th study from Punjab are also eligible.
- Children of state government person or employee of boards/corporations/statutory bodies, established by an act of the state of Punjab, posted outside Punjab before 1st January of the year of admission and took the 12th from outside, are also eligible.
PMET 2019 Exam Pattern
Get familiarize with PMET 2019 exam pattern and syllabus this will help in preparing for study.
PMET 2019 exam will be conducted in online mode. Question asked will be multiple choice questions. Candidates have to complete paper within 3 hours; no extra time will be given to any candidates.
- Candidates are informed that PMET exam will not be conducted this year.
- The PMET2019 Entrance Exam will be held on May 2019 (tentative) through online process.
- The question paper will consist of 200 multiple choice questions.
- Candidates have a choice to write the exam in English or Hindi mode.
- The duration of the entrance exam will be 3 hours. 4 marks will be awarded for correct answers.
- There is no negative marking.
- The question paper will consist of the class 11th& 12th
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Backward Area/Border Area (1% each)||2%|
|Physically Handicapped/ orthopedically handicapped only||3%|
|Wards of Defence Personnel||1%|
|Children/Grandson of Freedom fighter||1%|
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the medical entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your medical entrance examinations. These common medical entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any medical entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise.
3. While preparing for the NEET or other medical entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the medical exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the medical entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other medical entrance exams.
PMET Exam Complete Study Notes
available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput