MP DMAT Exam 2019
MP DMAT is referred as Madhya Pradesh Dental and Medical Admission Test it is a national level exam conducted once in a year. This exam is conducted by the Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC), Madhya Pradesh. Candidates can get admission in the private dental and medical colleges of Madhya Pradesh state through this exam. MP DMAT has been replaced with NEET UG, from the 2019 candidates will get admission in MBBS & BDS courses will be done by NEET UG 2019 Score.
Remember these dates
Registration by candidates the 4th week of July 2019
Choice filling & locking Last week of July 2019
Seat allotment process Last week of July – 1st week of August 2019
Round 1 result 1st week of August 2019
Reporting at allotted college 1st week to 2nd week of August 2019
Online option for up grading 1st week to 2nd week of August 2019
Online registration at college level 1st week to 2nd week of August 2019
Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Candidates can obtain the application form from selected State Bank of India branches with the payment of Rs. 750/- through cash. You can also find from associated office or participating colleges with the payment of Rs. 750. Payment can be made either through demand draft or cash.
In case you are doing the payment through demand draft then you need to obtain the draft in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
Candidates have to look at full MP DMAT 2019 eligibility criteria to enter in MP DMAT 2019 courses offered. Check whether you fulfill criteria or not. Candidates are advised to read all the eligibility conditions carefully.
The eligibility criteria is discussed below:
The candidates who have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination from MP Board or CBSE with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects and having 50% aggregate marks in PCB ensures the eligibility of the candidate for MP DMAT 2019. Passing the English subject individually is also necessary for applying.Citizen of any state of India will be eligible for the admission test. No requirement of domicile certificate.Applicant should have completed the age of 17 years as on or before 31st December of the year of examination.MP DMAT Exam Pattern 2019Exam will be held in offline mode pen and paper based mode.
In MP DMAT 2019 Entrance Exam candidates need to attempt a total of 120 objective type questions, 50 questions from each subject which candidates have to complete within 3 hours duration.
There is the single question paper of MP DMAT 2019 containing the question from Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.Total 120 objective type questions, 50 questions from each subject will be there in the entrance examination.The medium of the MP DMAT 2019 pen and paper based examination will be English and Hindi.One mark will be awarded for each right answer and there is no negative marking in the examination. It has the time duration of 3 hours.
MP DMAT 2019 Counselling
Authority have conducted open counselling for the qualified candidates.
Candidates who are invited have to appear for MP DMAT 2019 counselling with the valid rank card at counselling process.
- If candidates didn’t appeared at counseling candidates seat will be allotted to other candidate.
- Candidates can check details regarding counselling on the official website of the association.
- In MP DMAT 2019counselling round all candidates have to carry requirements documents.
Documents to be produced at the time of counselling
- Demand Draft of Rs. 3,00,000/- (MBBS) Rs. 1,50,000/- (BDS) , Rs. 10,000/- for BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing and other Courses in favour of APDMC payable at Bhopal as (Tuition fee).
- Rank Card of MP DMAT – 2019.
- Photocopy of filled Application Form.
- Proof of Identification.
- Counselling fee of Rs 1500/- in cash.
- GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).
- Marks Sheet original
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Original mark sheet of qualifying examination.
2. Migration certificate (except MP Board Bhopal) from the University & Board.
3. Letter of allotment issued by the Admission Committee/ DMAT – 2016 Counselling Committee.
4. Six (6) recent passport size photographs.
5. Statement of marks obtained in 10+2 or equivalent examination.
6. Passing certificate of 10+2 or equivalent examination.
7. Statement of marks / Rank Card obtained in DMAT-2018.
8. Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the last institution attended.
9. Passing Certificate of High School or equivalent examination (proof of age).
10 GAP Certificate if any (affidavit).
11. Medical Fitness certificate.
12. Declaration form.
13. Remaining tuition fee, caution money and other college fees.
14. Bond/Bank guarantee if required by the concerned college.
- R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore
- L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal
- Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal
- R.K.D.F. MedicalCollege, Bhopal
- Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry & RC, Gwalior
- Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur
- People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal
- Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore
- Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal
- Mansarovar Dental College, Bhopal
- Guru Gobind Singh College of Dental Sciences & RC, Burhanpur
- Modern Dental College & R,C, Indore
- Institute of Dental Education and Advance Studies , Gwalior
- College of Dental Science & Hospital, Rau, Indore
- Bhabha College of Dental Sciences, Bhopal
- RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal
- Index Dental College, Indore
- People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the medical entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your medical entrance examinations. These common medical entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any medical entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise.
3. While preparing for the NEET or other medical entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the medical exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the medical entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other medical entrance exams.
MP DMAT Exam Complete Study Notes
available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput