Uttarakhand Pre-medical test 2019
Uttarakhand Pre-medical test 2017 (Commonly known its abbreviated form UPMT) is a state level conducting exam by H.N.B. Uttarakhand Medical Education University (HNBUMU), Dehradun for UG medical and dental courses. UPMT is conducting annually for the admissions to 195 MBBS and 100 BDS seats.
If you want comprehensive curriculum based study material, then "Develop India Group" will meet your needs in one place. We will also provide guidance for strategic preparation for the success in competitive exams. We have prepare the study materials by the analyzing the pattern of the last five years papers. So that we could include issues all important issues in the preparing of the study material. After analyzing the success of the past few years, we can say that Develop India Group is a top-tier institution, where 70-80 percent of questions are being asked by our study material. This is a major breakthrough for us and you can take edge over other competitors by the studying of Develop India Group study notes.
यदि आप व्यापक पाठ्यक्रम आधारित सम्पूर्ण अध्ययन सामाग्री चाहते हैं, तो डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक ही स्थान पर आपकी आवश्यकताओं को पूरा करेगा। हम आपको प्रतियोगी परीक्षा में सफलता के लिए रणनीतिक तैयारी हेतु मार्गदर्शन भी प्रदान करेंगे। हम पिछले पांच वर्षों के प्रश्नपत्रों के पैटर्न का विश्लेषण करके पूरी अध्ययन सामाग्री को तैयार करते हैं। ताकि अध्ययन सामाग्री के निर्माण में हम सभी महत्त्वपूर्ण मुद्दों को शामिल कर सकें। पिछले कुछ साल की सफलता के विश्लेषण करने के बाद, हम यह कह सकते हैं कि डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप एक शीर्ष स्तरीय संस्थान है, जहां 70-80 प्रतिशत सवाल हमारी अध्ययन सामाग्री से पूछे जा रहे हैं। यह हमारे लिए बड़ी सफलता है और आप डेवलप इंडिया ग्रुप की व्यापक अध्ययन सामाग्री का अध्ययन कर के अन्य प्रतियोगियों पर बढ़त हासिल सकते हैं।
Study Notes Price : Complete Study Notes @ 3000/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
The candidates who are interested in attending UPMT 2017 can find the imperative information such as-admission eligibility, admit card, result, important dates and application form from here.
UPMT 2017 Exam Pattern
The test comprises of 200 multiple choice questions of 1 mark each.Your marks would not be deducted for any wrong answer given. The test would be conducted in English and Hindi.
Subjects: Questions are asking from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
The distribution of marks and question is as follows:
Physics : No of questions 50; Total Marks 50
Chemistry : No of questions 50; Total Marks 50
Botany : No of questions 50; Total Marks 50
Zoology : No of questions 50; Total Marks 50
Total : No of questions 200; Total Marks 200
Physical World and Measurement
KinematicsLaws of Motion
Work, Energy and Power
Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
Properties of Bulk Matter
Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic theory
Oscillations and Waves
Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
Atoms and Nuclei
Some Basic Concepts
Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties
Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
States of matter: Gases and Liquids
Hydrogens-Block Elementsp-Block Elements
Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles & Techniques
Chemistry in Everyday Life
General Principles & Processes of Isolation of Elementsd and f Block Elements
Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
Diversity in Living World
Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
Cell Structure and Function
Genetics and Evolution
Biology and Human Welfare
Biotechnology and Its Applications
Ecology and environment
Duration: The duration of UPMT 2017 will be 3 Hours.
There will be 200 multiple choice questions in UPMT 2017. The question paper will be both in English and Hindi medium. One mark will be awarded for each right answer and no negative marks for wrong answering.
The candidates who studied higher secondary or other equivalent exam with Minimum of 50% marks in physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply for UPMT 2017. Candidates must had studied ‘English’ as a mandatory subject in class 12.The educational qualification of the applicant should be between 17 to 25 years on or before December 31, 2017.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the medical entrance Syllabus.
2. Most of the entrance exams have pre-decided examination time. So you should practice to make your mind fresh and active in this time slot.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
5. More revision means clear concept in limited time.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of important topics.
8. Practice Papers/test series will also provide you.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs ?
Some of you must be preparing for your medical entrance examinations. These common medical entrance examinations are designed to test the ability of every individual. The first and foremost strategy is to believe in yourself.
Keep a positive attitude and be confident about clearing the exam without any hassles. Help yourself, depending on your ability and capability to write an entrance exam.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. Key to success in any medical entrance exam: Practice. Improve speed. Clear the concepts.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams. Start with listing topics, subject wise.
3. While preparing for the NEET or other medical entrance exams, keep making diary of all the important facts and formulae, points to remember, tricks and all other things, you feel like revising a few days before exams.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the medical exams syllabus. Make a study plan according to the number of days left for your state exam.
5. Clear concepts for those new topics, and keep revising the topics you have already read.
6. Regular practice mock test papers for test yourself before appearing in the exam. Revise all the topics at least once, timed practice tests before the exam.
7. Before you start solving question paper first take the overview of it. And strategically look for what you can solve in lesser time.
8. One of the best tricks to crack the medical entrance exams is to solve sample question papers. The sample papers will help you get an idea about the actual question papers.
9. Just make sure to visit every topic, especially those, in which you didn’t score well in other medical entrance exams.
UPMT Exam Complete Study Notes available @ 3000/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput