GoaPSC Complete Study Notes 2019
With the introduction of negative marking and computer-based recruitment test (CBRT) for selection of junior scale officers, only five out of 1,056 candidates cleared the test conducted by Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC).
GPSC chairman Jose Manuel Noronha told that they had received 1,856 applications for 11 posts of junior scale officer, out of which 1,506 appeared for the exam. "But, only five passed the exam," Noronha said. He informed that these five candidates have to now appear for a written test and interview before they are recruited.
Goa Public Service Commission (GPSC) has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Lecturer, Principal and Assistant Conservator of Forests. Interested candidates should apply at http://gpsc.goa.gov.in, only after ensuring their eligibility. The last date was 26 May 2017.
Study Notes Price : Combo Pack : 6500/-
Sample Covers of the Complete Study Notes
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) has published notification for recruitment each year for various posts.
What we will provide you in the study notes?
1. Comprehensive study notes will cover entire topics mentioned in the Syllabus.
2. Study notes for prelims exam will be based in “to the point format” and for main exam in the “descriptive format”.
3. Study notes will divide in many volumes.
4. Latest updated issue of economy also provide you.
5. For practice Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) will added in the last of each subject.
6. Each important point will be bold, italic and underline in the entire contents. It will be help to you in reading.
7. We will also provide you the gist of current affairs.
8. Practice Papers test series will also available.
9. For any kind of guidance and support from our experts, you can call us.
What kind of strategy needs for final selection?
Everyone asks oneself how we can become a civil servant. How to go about preparation? It is depends on how much time you have at your disposal. But lake of right direction we are unable to find wanted success in the competitive exam. In our view, for civil services exam needs at least 10 months of decent preparation. Actually time frame is not working same with each competitors, it is depends on the calibre of hard labour of study and gaining/memorise of the facts.
“Go through right direction, you shall find success”
“The blind study is very harmful for your career. It will neither help you in the prelims nor mains exam."
1. We can clear civil service exam in the first attempt, with positive mindset and a right strategy.
2. You need to know about the essential books and study materials/notes to crack the exams.
3. Before planning of preparation you should solving past 10 years question papers.
4. Go through the subject study with emphasis according to syllabus mentioned by the commission.
5. At least 4 months before prelims exam just start reading facts based study notes.
6. One month before appearing in the prelims exam test yourself through mock test papers.
7. Follow any two newspapers editorials regularly.
8. Read at least 3 competitive exams monthly magazines.
9. Listening radio and news channels daily.
10. Simultaneously start reading NCERTs from class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th class.
11. For economic data must read Economic Survey, Special issues on Economy and PRS
12. Once you have gained decent enough knowledge, should start writing answers for main exam.
13. Basically you should give more attention on writing skill.
Complete Study Notes for Goa PSC Prelims Exam available @ 3000/-
Complete Study Notes available for Goa PSC Main Exam available @ 4000/-
COMBO PACK (Pre & main both) available @ 6500/-
(For subscribe deposited amount in the a/c given below and send us your postal address, medium and transaction details at this whatsapp no +91 8756987953)
Payment Options are: Phone Pay | UPI app | BHIM app | Net Banking | ATM to ATM Transfer
- ICICI BANK
- A/C No. : 157105500244 (Current)
- IFSC : ICIC0001571
- Branch : GTB Nagar, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput
- ICICI UPI Payment Add
- UBI BANK
- A/C No. : 1001010097578 (Saving)
- IFSC : UTBI0ALU539
- Branch : Allahpur, Prayagraj
- Beneficiary : Dheer Singh Rajput